Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Colors

This weekend I went to visit Brad in Ann Arbor. I always have fun when I go there, but this time was extra fun! I got there Friday night and Brad cooked me steak quesadillas. We watched X Files while eating them :) Saturday morning we got up and worked out at the gym, went to Beircamp House (a beef jerky place,) made lunch, and watched the (disappointing) U of M game. For dinner we went to Cottage Inn Pizza (DELICIOUS,) but not before doing a little shopping downtown.

After dinner we met up with friends for drinks and more football. Today was gorgeous, so we went downtown and got FroYo (frozen yogurt) and attempted to walk around the arboretum (unfortunately I was unprepared...I wore heeled boots, so we didn't make it very far.) The leaves are still colorful in Ann Arbor (unlike GR,) so I was able to enjoy one last beautiful fall weekend before winter comes. I love AA, and I love my boyfriend! 

Hope everyone else had a good weekend too! 



1 comment: