Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Not-so-crafty Cookies

*It's the most bu-u-u-sy time of the year*
I am very much looking forward to my eleven day break from work!

The weekend was a nice little preview of what's to come. I got to see Brad, went out with friends, went to a work Christmas party, attended the candlelight Christmas service at church, decorated the tree, and spent a whole day baking cookies and wrapping presents.

It's funny though...I imagined the outcome of the cookie baking day to be platters of delicious and beautifully decorated cookies like I see on other blogs. Well...they sure are delicious, but faaaar from beautiful (as far as cookies go...) I don't think I'll ever be crafty. But that's ok! It was lots of fun making them with my mom and sister :)



No comments:

Post a Comment